If you’ve been told that you need cataract surgery, you may be wondering what kind of lens you should choose. Frantz EyeCare is proud to offer the new, FDA approved PanOptix trifocal IOL for cataract and presbyopia patients!
What Is The PanOptix Trifocal IOL?
The PanOptix Lens is the newest premium lens offering from the AcrySof family of lenses.
The PanOptix trifocal IOL is the only trifocal lens available in the United States. If the AcrySof name sounds familiar, that’s because over 100 million AcrySof lenses have been implanted around the world and counting.
What Makes The PanOptix Trifocal IOL Different From Other IOLs?
With the PanOptix trifocal IOL, you’ll experience vision as it’s meant to be.
- No blurry zones which mean you’ll never need to strain to focus, no matter what distance you’re looking at
- Patients who have the PanOptix trifocal IOL report being less bothered by glare when they are around bright lights
- You’ll see the world with brighter and more vivid colors
- Your vision will be sharper since the PanOptix trifocal IOL enhances your vision quality and range
- Sharper vision thanks to the PanOptix trifocal IOL means that you’ll be less likely to need glasses
- The PanOptix trifocal IOL provides excellent vision in all lighting, including bright lights, dim lighting, low light, and daylight
With the PanOptix trifocal IOL, you’ll experience clear vision at all distances. This means you can see up-close, at intermediate distances, and far away.
Thanks to the PanOptix ENLIGHTEN proprietary Optical Technology, there is no breakdown when seeing at different distances.
The PanOptix trifocal IOL is the only lens design that allows for a 40 cm (near) and 60 cm (intermediate) focal point without degrading distance vision. Using ENLIGHTEN, the extended intermediate focal point is redistributed to the distance focal point.
This is important because on average, most intermediate distance activities occur at a relaxed arm’s length. This is about 60 cm for most people.
This includes activities like looking at your phone, working on a computer, or reading a book. The PanOptix trifocal IOL can handle all this and more!
Who Is A Good Candidate For The PanOptix Trifocal IOL?
The PanOptix trifocal IOL is best for patients who want a full range of vision after cataract surgery, without needing to rely on glasses. To know for sure if you’re a good candidate for the PanOptix trifocal IOL, you’ll need to schedule a cataract screening at Frantz EyeCare.
The PanOptix trifocal IOL is also approved for patients with astigmatism and presbyopia. In a clinical study with 123 respondents, 80.5% of people with the PanOptix trifocal IOL reported that within the past week, they never had to wear glasses to see.
With the PanOptix trifocal IOL, imagine a world where:
- You can drive your car without worrying if you can see certain distances
- You can watch the big football game on television with your friends
- You can use the computer for work and pleasure
- You can read the menu at your favorite steakhouse
- You can see the mirror while you’re putting on makeup in the morning
- You can knit a blanket for your new grandchild
- You can use your smartphone to text your friends to make plans
When you have the PanOptix trifocal IOL, you’ll have complete, clear vision, no matter what distance you’re looking from. If seeing the world without limitations sounds amazing, the PanOptix trifocal IOL could be right for you! Schedule a cataract screening at Frantz EyeCare in Fort Myers, FL today!