Frantz EyeCare is now accepting all patients for appointments. We ask that you not come into the office if you can answer Yes to any of the following questions:
- Have you traveled outside of the U.S. or been on a cruise in the last 30 days?
- Have you experienced respiratory system challenges such as congestion, cough, sore throat or fever in the last 14 days?
- Are your eyes exhibiting symptoms of conjunctivitis (redness, itchiness, swollen lining of the eye, discharge or watery eyes)?
- Have you had any contact with someone who has recently been tested for COVID-19 or is under investigation for COVID-19?
- In consideration for the health and safety of our patients, Frantz EyeCare has amended our practice protocol as follows:
Upon arrival to our office, you will be screened by having your temperature taken.
- One of our team members will provide you with hand sanitizer upon entrance to the building.
- Due to the shortage of face masks in the healthcare industry, we ask that you bring one for your protection. If you do not have a face mask, we will be happy to provide one for you.
- Guests/Visitors with you should plan to stay outside in their air-conditioned vehicle, or they may also utilize the covered seating area just outside of the building. Your guest(s) will be provided with cold bottled water.
- Our lobby seating has been modified to abide by social distancing requirements.
- All patient waiting rooms and restrooms are continuously disinfected throughout the day.