Did you know that starting this year, the US Department of Treasury and the IRS modified the “use-or-lose” rule related to Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)? If you have an FSA plan you are now permitted to carry over $500 of your unused health FSA balances into the new year.
56% of Americans with FSAs use them on eye wear purchases.In fact, eye wear is the #1 eye care related expense people spend their FSA dollars on.
Here’s a few ideas so that you can get the most from your FSA:
- Buy a 2nd pair of glasses.
- Buy a pair of prescription sun wear.
- Having Cataract Surgery? Why not consider a premium lens option.
- Stock up on contact lenses and solutions.
- Give yourself the gift of LASIK–and take advantage of out $1,000 on top of using your FSA.
- Get a fresh new look for 2014 with a HydraFacial or VI Peel.
If you have any questions please feel free to call our main office at 239.418.0999.