LASIK Payment Options in Our Practice
We continuously strive to provide our patients with the quality eye care they expect and deserve. Therefore, we appreciate that payment is received for all office services at the time they are rendered. Our financial counselors will be happy to guide and assist you in various methods of payment.
The doctors and staff at Frantz EyeCare believe that financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining your desired procedure. Because we know that different patients have different needs, we provide the following payment options:
- Flexible Monthly Payment Plan – As a service to our patients, we are pleased to offer a full range of payment plans to meet every financing need. You may apply online at Care Credit or call our office for more details.
- Cash or Check – Our practice accepts cash, money orders and certified checks. We also accept personal or business checks under $500.
- Credit Cards – We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Company Flex Plan – Your company may offer a medical spending account, which allows you to set aside pre-tax dollar.; to pay for your medical expenses. Please contact your employer for more details.
- Insurance Coverage – Our practice participates in Medicare and most insurance and vision plans. We will be happy to assist you in determining whether your insurance company will cover your procedure.
Please feel free to contact our billing department at 239-418-0262 or toll-free 800-581-0999 to discuss any of the options listed above.
CareCredit healthcare credit card for better vision
There is an easier way to pay for your vision care including LASIK. We’re pleased to accept the CareCredit credit card, North America’s leading patient healthcare financing program. CareCredit lets you begin your procedure immediately — then pay for it over time with monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget. Whether you’re considering LASIK, need cataract surgery, or it’s simply time for new glasses or contacts, CareCredit can help you see clearer, sooner.
Your healthcare credit card
CareCredit is the credit card exclusively designed for healthcare services. CareCredit offers special financing on the purchase of $200 or more* for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including LASIK and Premium-IOLs. Why put off improving your vision tomorrow, when you can see clearly today?
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Visit www.carecredit.com for details.