Are you tired of the constant frustrations of using reading glasses? Frantz Eye Care has the solution for you! Corneal inlay is a new eye procedure that helps restore near vision. If you are an active person who would like to lessen your dependence on reading glasses or contact lenses, corneal inlay allows you to achieve just that.
Corneal inlay procedure:
- Restores everyday vision
- Helps you see text messages, computer screens, and even the time on your wristwatch without glasses
- Restores near to far vision without blurry scenarios in between by helping your eyes adjust seamlessly between the two
- Provides a long-term solution that will help your vision remain clear
Why would I need a Corneal Inlay procedure?
As we age, the lenses of our eyes and the muscles that control them begin to weaken and as a result, lose the ability to focus on near objects. This vision disorder is called presbyopia – the age-related deterioration of reading (near) vision. Presbyopia affects millions of Americans and is commonly referred to as “Over-40 vision” – a great descriptor for a not-so-great condition – because it tends to affect patients that are aged 40 years and older.
So, what is your solution? Many turn to buying reading glasses for the rest of their lives (hence – “the readers”). You can have reading glasses all over your house, in your purse, in your car, on your head, on your side table… and a dozen other places, but never be able to find them when you need them.
The corneal inlay is specifically designed for patients who are frustrated with over-40 vision and want to be free of their reading glasses.
Frantz EyeCare offers two of the leading inlays on the market:
- Raindrop (ReVision Optics) – a space-occupying inlay that reforms a portion of the corneal surface, increasing focal power for near vision.
- KAMRA (AcuFocus) – helps end blurry near vision and reduces the constant frustrations of reading glasses for those with presbyopia, by providing a natural range of vision — from near to far.